- Auto fill the topology
To auto fill topology you should:
- Click on .
- In opened menu click on "CDP Search" button.
- In new opened menu click on "Research". It will run script which will collect cdp information from all devices in tacacs database.
- After collect cdp information, click "Next" button.
- You can set number of pixels between elements on x-axis and y-axis, also set number of heads in topology. Preview is just for example, it is NOT your topology. After parameters set, click on Draw button.
- Now topology auto filled.
- Add element manually
To add element manually you should:
- Add connection manually
- To add new connection between two elements you should:
- Edit/delete element
- To edit or delete element you should click on it right mouse button and choose what to do.
- Edit connection
- To edit or delete connection you should click on it right mouse button and choose what to do.
Select spelling error and press Ctrl + Enter or click